Short overview of the surgery/procedure:
1 in 3 women say they have considered more than changing their diet and increasing their exercise to get rid of their fat. In fact, many of us have spent hours in the gym and deprived ourselves of our favorite foods to look and feel better. Unfortunately, all that torture isn’t always enough. UltraShape is a non-invasive procedure proven to target and destroy stubborn body fat. This completely pain-free procedure uses focused, pulsed ultrasound to provide real results without heat or cold.
Over 300,000 UltraShape treatments have been performed world-wide. Patients trust UltraShape to help eliminate the fat that even diet and exercise can’t touch. Many patients experience visible results within just two weeks of the first treatment and see full results after a three-treatment series.
Why you should want this surgery/procedure (the benefits of it)
UltraShape painlessly destroys stubborn body fat with visible results in just two week. After a series of three quick, completely comfortable treatments patients can achieve a noticeably slimmer figure. When combined with exercise and a healthy diet, patients can lose up to two sizes. Best of all, the treatments are quick, pain-free and completely non-invasive. You can have the treatment and get right back to daily life without skipping a beat.
Common misconceptions or FAQs about the surgery/procedure
UltraShape’s unique pulsed ultrasound provides a comfortable treatment that doesn’t generate inflammation (like heat-based treatments) or frozen lumps or bumps (like cold-based treatments). Because being the shape that you want to be shouldn’t have to hurt.
- The UltraShape procedure has an excellent safety record
- Over 300,000 patient treatments have been safely performed worldwide
- Over 600 patients have been the subject of clinical studies on the UltraShape Procedure
- As with any medical procedure there is always some risk
- Ask your doctor if you would like additional information on the safety of the UltraShape procedure
Who is a good candidate for the surgery/procedure
A good UltraShape candidate:
- Has a BMI under 30
- Can pinch an inch of soft subcutaneous fat
- Maintains a healthy lifestyle and diet
- Has realistic expectations
What are limitations of Surgery/ procedure?
UltraShape works best for people who exercise and eat a healthy diet. It is not intended for major weight loss. You may not be an UltraShape candidate if you have any of the following conditions:
- Pacemaker, implanted cardiac defibrillator, or other electromagnetic implanted devices
- Pregnant, or breast feeding or anticipated pregnancy during the treatment phase
- Metabolic disorders or are currently taking any medication that could affect fat metabolism
- Hepatitis or other liver diseases
- Immune system disease or connective tissue disorders
- History of poor wound healing, an open wound or rash in the treatment area
- Keloids, hypertrophic scars, or depressed scars in the treatment area
- Blood or bleeding disorders
What the surgery/procedure entails….
- An UltraShape treatment lasts between 45 minutes – 1 hour
- For best results, we recommend a series of three treatments two weeks apart
- The UltraShape procedure is performed during a convenient, “walk-in, walk-out” session at an authorized UltraShape treatment center
- The UltraShape procedure uses pulsed ultrasound, so there is no discomfort caused by cold or heat. Some patients report a slight-to-moderate tingling sensation
- The vast majority of patients report a comfortable treatment experience
- Before the treatment, markers will be placed around the treatment area for the system to outline the treatment area
- A special ultrasound gel will be applied on the treatment area
- Treatment will begin and your entire marked “problem area” will be treated
- Once treatment is completed, the gel will be wiped from the treatment area
- Your next appointment will be scheduled in two weeks
What the recovery is like
Treated fat cells are permanently destroyed. But remember that the key to maintaining your good results is to eat a good diet and have an active, healthy lifestyle. After an UltraShape treatment you should:
- Resume daily routine
- Avoid weight gain
- Eat a healthy diet
- Get routine exercise
- Reveal your UltraShape!