Imagine a more vibrant you with Radiesse®. Natural look that lasts.
Radiesse® is ideal for the treatment of lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. These lines are typically above the mouth, running from the nose to the corners of the upper lip (Nasolabial Folds), or pointing down from the corner of the mouth towards the chin (Marionette Lines).
Radiesse® is a safe, next generation cosmetic dermal filler that lasts longer than the former leading filler. It is setting a new standard for the correction of facial lines and wrinkles, restoring a natural, youthful look in an easy, convenient treatment. Numerous medical studies have shown that Radiesse® is a safe, longer lasting treatment fill and correct smile lines, Nasolabial Folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- FDA approved to safely correct wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, including Nasolabial Folds
- Lasts longer than the former leading cosmetic filler
- Stimulates your skin to produce new collagen
- Immediate correction in a treatment that can be performed over your lunch hour!
- Fewer injections and office visits
- Biocompatibility means no allergy testing prior to treatment
- The next generation cosmetic dermal filler made of ADVANCED calcium based microsphere technology
- Long lasting, not permanent, with none of the risks associated with permanent implants
The unique composition of Radiesse® provides immediate visual improvement common with other fillers, along with the benefit of long-lasting results. This is because Radiesse® is made of very tiny, smooth calcium hydroxylapatite (CaHA) microspheres. The microspheres (particles) form a scaffold through which your body’s own collagen grows, and this produces the desired long-term effect. These unique advantages make Radiesse® the ideal choice for facial shaping and contouring — along with other therapeutic applications.
Its unique contouring ability allows physicians to treat large areas of the face in one procedure. For the first 3 months after injection, Radiesse® initially performs as a filler substance by plumping up the skin. Then, thanks to its collagen-generating properties, Radiesse actually stimulates new tissue development for extended correction for up to 12 to 24 months.
There are few reported side effects. However, some common injection-related reactions may occur, such as edema, swelling, pain, itching, discoloration and tenderness at the injection site.